4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House For Sale
PERFECT COMES AS STANDARD
Alto by Amara Properties is an ultra exclusive development of four luxury homes in Hampermill Lane, Watford in Hertfordshire - the county of boundless opportunity. Planned over three floors, these homes will elevate you to a whole new level of luxury living. The very best materials sourced from around the world, bespoke design, artisan craftsmanship, fine detailing, cutting edge technology and all-round luxury form the style guide at Alto
ALL LIFE IS HERE
Just 15 miles from central London, Watford is Hertfordshire’s most important town in terms of entertainment, sport, business and
night time economy. As well as Watford FC who play in the EFL Championship, there are a number of challenging golf courses, a
popular regional theatre, multi-screen cinemas and the Warner Bros. film studio which is home to the Harry Potter tour. There’s also ample open space with the 190 acre Cassiobury Park, the rivers Gade and Colne and the Grand Union Canal, helping breathe fresh air into your day
WELCOME TO METROLAND
This is Metroland. Moor Park and Northwood stations are just a few minutes away and they will whisk you to King’s Cross in London in around 40 minutes on the Metropolitan Line. As Sir John Betjeman tendered, “hearts are lighter, eyes are brighter in Metroland”. You will also be handily placed for the M25, M1 and M40 motorways while Heathrow airport is 40 minutes, London Luton 30 and the private airfields of Denham and Elstree are 25 and 15 minutes away respectively
FIRST CLASS SCHOOLS
This corner of Hertfordshire is spoilt for choice when it comes to high performing schools. Alto is just a short stroll from Merchant Taylors,
the independent public school for boys founded in 1561. The alumni is diverse and includes everyone from Lord Coggan the former
Archbishop of Canterbury to Frankenstein actor Boris Karloff, The prime minister production line that is Harrow School is just 25
minutes by car. The ladies are catered for with St Helen’s, an independent private day school for girls aged three to eighteen, just a mile or so away in Northwood, and St Margaret’s, a day and boarding school, which is 15 minutes away in Bushey.
Amara Property pride themselves in not having one house type and each home is customised to be unique and timeless. The state of the art complements the ergonomics and wonderful home design completely. Innovative technology and age-old artisan skills combine to fashion innovative homes of intelligence and individuality.
Vast, voluptuous, very, very cool. You know when you lay your head down in an Amara bedroom. Relaxing shades, stylish colour palette, bespoke cabinetry, warm tactile surfaces and soft furnishings mingle like a cocktail to enhance the aesthetic pleasures of a restful and
rejuvenating night’s sleep. The master bedroom features an expansive arched floor to ceiling picture window with views across the Colne valley and Hampermill countryside.
HELPING YOU LOVE LIFE
You will love entertaining, cooking, relaxing, working at Alto. Living areas are spacial, special, and super cool, with the very best materials brought together from all points of the compass - it’s a wonderful recipe. State of the art white goods and intuitive labour saving gadgetry help make life much more enjoyable.
SOAK IT UP
Every Amara Property begins as a blank canvas. But every Amara Property ends up as a masterpiece. The bathrooms are no exception. Smooth lines, roll topped baths, bespoke cabinetry, and the perfect environment in which to pamper, preen, relax, rejuvenate and rejoice in life’s better, more satisfying moments.
• Contemporary Hacker style kitchen with soft closing cabinetry and drawer units. Tall & base units in Matt white in a handleless design.
• Organic White quartz worktop with upstand.
• Kitchen Island with Breakfast bar to all Plots.
• Integrated Bosch appliances including: Single Oven with 7 functions & EcoClean, Combination Microwave, 4 Zone Touch Control
Induction Hob, Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher.
• Integrated Extractor to match with Kitchen Units with 3 speeds & Intensive suction.
• Plumbing for integrated washer/dryer in Ground floor Kitchens in Plots 2, 3 & 4. Plumbing for washer/dryer in First floor Utility in Plot 1.
• LED under cupboard lighting & above unit lighting.
• Walk in Dressing rooms to Master Suite, all plots.
• Fitted Wardrobes to Bedroom 2, all plots.
• Beautifully designed bathrooms and en-suites by our in house Amara InteriorsTeam.
BATHROOMS & ENSUITES
• Porcelanosa fully tiled walls and floors.
• Feature over counter sink in Cloakroom with Wall mounted tap.
• Contemporary sanitary ware and accessories.
• Wall hung WC with soft closing seat.
• Family bath to family bathrooms in all Plots.
• Mirrors to Bathrooms.
• Heated towel rails to Bathrooms
• Shaver points.
• Combi boiler hot water heating system.
• Oversized solid black veneered doors with matt black ironmongery.
• Contemporary design architrave and skirting.
• Staircases with glass balustrade detailing.
• Large sliding doors to Balcony on First floor Formal Living.
• Under floor heating throughout
• Carpet with soft underlay to Stairs, Landings & Bedrooms
• Farrow & Ball paint throughout.
• Luxury LVT wood flooring to Ground floor Halllway, W.C, Open plan Living, Dining & Kitchen
• Carpets to stairs, Landing, Formal Living & Bedrooms
• Chrome sockets and light switches.
• LED downlights to all rooms.
• Dimmable lighting & Chandeliers/Pendants
• CAT6 and coax cabling to AV sockets.
• Wiring provisions in place to enable SkyQ - Subject to your selection and purchase of Sky subscription and equipment.
• Wiring for Sonos music speakers to Ground Floor Open plan Living, Dining & Kitchen and First Floor Formal Living.
• Private block paved driveways for all houses providing off-street parking.
• Gardens laid to lawn with patio area.
• External tap & power socket.
• Entrance & Patio Lighting
• Garages to each Plot
• Composite Aluminium front doors
• UPVC Windows
• Perimeter tall fencing
• Comprehensive alarm system connected through the house
• Fire alarm system
• Security locks to all windows & doors
WARRANTY & AFTERCARE
• Complete 10 year structural warranty by ICW
• Amara Property 1 Year warranty
• Demonstration of new home before Client handover
All specification details, including computer generated images, provided are indicative and intended to act as a guide only and may change. These details should be treated as general guidance only and cannot be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specified matters prescribed by any order under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. Nor do they constitute a contract or a warranty. Dimensions should not be used for carpet sizes, appliances or furniture. Amara Property operate a policy of continuous product development and individual features such as specification, windows and elevational treatments may vary. Alto is a marketing name and may nor form part of the final address. The images are from the show house.